Ads Type : | Posted On :
27-Jan-2018 | Location :
Phnom Penh | View :41
- Monitor staff attendance and leave administration
- Review and update employee rules and regulations
- Maintain the human resource information system and employee database
- Recruiting staff
- this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Working with local authority to ensure the employment is compliance with Cambodia Labor Law and government regulation.
- Assist management team to solve daily tasks or problems inside company
- Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Maintaining and controlling Office Stationary and Fixed-Asset
.- Other related as needed.
- Both male and female, age 25-35 years
- BBA in Related field.
- Minimum experience at least 1 year
.- Excellent communication skills, good judgment ability and multi
- Ability to change direction in response to a fluctuating work environment.
- Knowledge of computer application Microsoft office suite.
- Fluently speaking/writing/listening English. - Able to work under pressure and team work
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ឬមកដាក់ពាក្យនៅការិយាល័យផ្ទាល់
Address: # 23 D, St 11 Az , Sangkat Touk Tla , Khan Sen Sok , Phnom Penh Cambodia.
> Price :$250.00
HR Consultant Service
093 82 9993
# 23 D, St 11 Az , Sangkat Touk Tla , Khan Sen Sok , Phnom Penh Cambodia.
ANGKOR24 provided free register and post advertisements, but we are not control the contents are posted by members. So we not responsibility and disclaims any liablity for any consequence related to data, links or any information found on our web pages.