Ads Type : | Posted On :
28-May-2018 | Location :
Phnom Penh | View :55
Expeditors International global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
Streamlined structures, fast decision making processes, attractive and innovative workplaces, own training centers and great team spirit. We are looking for an Ocean Export Order Management (OM) Agent to join our Ocean team in Cambodia (PNH) office.
Scope of Position: To perform operational duties of OM and to provide customer services to meet the department’s growth and profit objectives.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review SOP (Standard Operation Procedure) for 100% compliance for all assigned customers
• Communicate with shipper for booking and request to customer for shipping approval timely
• Make booking to carrier or co-loader as per SOP to protect space & equipment
• Release container to appropriate shipper as approved by customers
• Prepare and confirm MBL to meet carrier’s SI cut off time
• Issue an accurate original house bill of lading/FCRs to shippers
• Accurate billing to customer
• Follow up with Service Provider of containers pick up, stuffing container and loaded container departure from Warehouse to meet ocean or river cut off time at port
• Meet compliance & regulations all the times. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer policies / requirements.
• Communicate politely and firmly with all customers, with provision of exceptional customer service in mind
• Response email to both external & internal customer timely
• Process carrier invoice to accounting
• Education: Bachelor degree.
• Experience: 1 year or minimum level of direct experience in a similar position.
• Knowledge/ Skills: Good communication skills, self-motivated, and team work.
Special Requirements: Must have excellent work habits. Must pass a background check, if applicable in state, region or geography. Must be a good communicator and specifically, with customer, carrier and service provider.
How to apply:
Interested parties please send your full resume to Administration Department.
Attention to: Mr. Ratha Kao
Email : Ratha.Kao@expeditors.com
Tel : 011-315-503.
Address : IOC Building., No 254, F4-R05, Monivong Blvd.,S/K Boeung Rang, Khan
Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
> Price :$0.00
Expeditors Cambodia Ltd.
IOC Building, Unit No.: F4-R05, 4th Floor, No 254, Monivong Blvd., S/K Boeung Rang, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
ANGKOR24 provided free register and post advertisements, but we are not control the contents are posted by members. So we not responsibility and disclaims any liablity for any consequence related to data, links or any information found on our web pages.